Fligts Carcassonne - Edinburgh
Edinburgh, the majestic Scottish capital
What we love about Edinburgh…
- Its ancient town: Royal Mile, Canongate and Holyrood, its cobblestone streets and its mysterious culs-de-sac.
- Its castle, made of old stones and dotted with dazzling daffodils, and its National War Museum
- Its boisterous and friendly bars, parties overflowing with wine and its authentic beers.
- Its arts festivals held all year round and crowned with the Edinburgh International Festival and the Edinburgh Festival Fringe (in August)
Considered as one of the most beautiful towns in Great Britain, Edinburgh has a unique heritage, from spectacular architecture to fascinating museums and a vibrant way of partying. Enter the capital by climbing a volcano, Arthur’s Seat, then stroll along its winding streets and medieval passages, and feel its mysterious atmosphere. The blend of wooded parks, relics of the past, luxury boutiques and unbridled bars which give the city a strong, eclectic personality will definitely charm you.
- Langue: English and Scottish Gaelic
- Time difference: - 1 during winter
- Currency: British pound
- Identity papers: Identity card or Passport
- Ideal: April to November
- Favorable: The rest of the year
Move from the airport
Find solutions for transportation between London Stansted and the center of London here:
Airlink 100 (Stop D):
Airport - York Place
The station can be accessed from the terminal via the tram.
Learn more about Edinburgh Airport car parks. All car parks are safe and secure and offers a Park Mark accreditation.
Taxis and private rental vehicles are located on the ground floor of the car park in front of the main terminal.
Official private airport rental vehicles
+ 0844 448 8576
+44 131 348 4000
+44 371 384 3406
+44 871 384 1140
+44 344 544 6004
+44 344 544 4605
+44 131 333 0400
+44 843 309 3025
+44 844 499 3399
+44 333 332 1222